Join us for an unforgettable day with Arabians!
Saturday, November 3rd, 2018: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
During the day, you will learn about the incredible Egyptian Arabian horse. Specifically:
- Why Egyptian Arabians are rare, beautiful and sought after around the world.
- How you can build a business around them.
- Why Egyptian Arabians are the most profitable segment of the Arabian breeding business
- How to run your business with low overhead and higher returns
- Why more of today’s most successful Egyptian Arabian breeders got their start at Colthill Crescent than any other farm.
- How you can breed these horses without owning a farm.
You take the time for continuing education for your primary business, why not treat yourself to a day in the country and learn how you can apply good business principles to a passion for these amazing horses?
- Meet industry experts.
- Experience these unique, friendly animals up close.
- Have a relaxing, enjoyable and educational day in a beautiful horse farm setting.
Complimentary catered breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be served! Registration requested as space is limited!
For more information or to RSVP, email us!